21 de mayo de 2008

Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me Jai guru deva om Nothing's gonna change my world
Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes That call me on and on across the universe Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box they tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe
Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open views
inciting and inviting me Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe nothing's gonna change my world

2 comentarios:

Alan dijo...

Across the universe (L)

Anónimo dijo...

ahhh :'-) hay una version de across the universe hecho por fionna apple, es precioso