8 de marzo de 2008

Ochrasy



I feel dizzy all laid back and im too blind to see whats going on outside my 
lonely window im turning on the TV screem watch the news for a while then I fall back to
sleep again and Im dreaming bout times times that are gonetimes when I lived
alone in my own land called Ochrasy that place was everything to me the world,
I made it up, you see its all there in my fantasy and I belive it
Im waking up again and see that war on screen again and it makes me want to go an
hide this world is full of misery the anger is too big to see thats
why I had to dream this dream I was dreaming bout times times
that are gone times when I lived alone in my own town called Ochrasy
that place was everything to me the world I made it up you see its
all there in my fantasy and I belive it now they come again
all these soldiers without shame dressed in black and equipped
with fire they can stop our happy days and put us in the graves but never
reach the Ochrasy I was dreaming about Im working up again and see that war on
 screem again and it makes me want to go and hide
this world is full of misery the anger
is too big to see thats why I had to dream this dream.

No hay comentarios.: